We understand that choosing a cemetery can be a tough and emotional decision, and we are here to help you in any way we can. You may not have had to make this decision before, and it is hard to know where to start. Before you purchase your gravesites, mausoleum crypts, cremation niches, lawn crypts or grave markers, please give us a call. We are a non-profit and our prices could save you hundreds of dollars when compared to privately owned cemeteries. We will gladly quote you all of our prices, never surprising you with hidden costs.
- What is the gravesite/mausoleum price range and what are the differences?
- What is the opening and closing charge (digging of the grave)?
- Is there an extra charge to have a graveside service?
- Will the cemetery repurchase the gravesites if I decide to move or change cemeteries?
- Is there a charge to have a committal service in the chapel?
- Is perpetual care included in all sales?
- Do you have 3-year interest free payment plans?
- Do you charge more at the time of a death than you do for a purchase in advance of a death?
- Do you allow above ground markers or monuments?
- What are your monument/marker foundation and installation charges?
Please ask these important questions to avoid hidden costs and potential heartache while making such a sensitive and permanent decision. We will always answer any of your questions over the phone.